NASA Texas Space Grant Consortium has established a new Texas Transfer STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Scholarship Program. These scholarships are intended to recognize students who are enrolled in a STEM field and are transferring from one TSGC member institution to another.
These scholarships are intended to recognize high-quality students, especially from community colleges, and to encourage their continued studies in science, technology, engineering and mathematics fields which will ultimately lead to careers in STEM related fields. The scholarships stress:
- Excellence in academics
- Exhibited leadership qualities
- Experience in STEM research projects and/or STEM education activities
TSGC encourages participation by members of under-represented groups.
All TSGC Texas Transfer STEM Scholarship applicants must:
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
- Have completed at least 30 hours at one TSGC member institution
- Be accepted for at least a half-time course load or more at a TSGC member institution in good standing (and must be registered to receive the award)
- Online application
- One letter of recommendation e-mailed or faxed to TSGC office
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities that you have attended
Scholarship applications must be submitted online by Friday, April 26, 2019. Supporting material must arrive within 7 calendar days of the application deadline.
For additional information please visit our Scholarships Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org