To submit an application for LiftOff 2022, you can either:
- Complete the online application or
- Download a PDF version of the LiftOff 2022: The Artemis Generation
Instructions for the on-line application
- Be prepared to answer the following short answer questions
- ALL APPLICANTS
- What is your formal education and teaching experience? (Degree, Years Taught, etc.)
- What is your current assignment? (Describe job responsibilities and other related duties.)
- List professional activities. (In-service participation, membership in professional organizations, # of workshops taught and audience.)
- Other teacher-related activities. (Educational outreach activities in the community, youth programs, etc.)
- If you have never attended the LiftOff Summer Institute before - in 100 words minimum, 500 maximum:
- What do you expect to gain from attending the LiftOff Summer Institute?
- What are some ways you would incorporate space science materials into your classroom?
- How would you share the information you receive with fellow educators?
- Why would you like to be selected for the LiftOff Summer Institute?
- If you are a LiftOff Alumni - in 100 words minimum, 500 maximum:
- How have you used the LiftOff information, lessons, and resources with students?
- In what ways have you shared the LiftOff information with fellow educators?
- How has the LiftOff Summer Institute helped you as a teacher?
- Why would you like to be selected to return for the LiftOff Summer Institute?
- Complete the online application
Instructions for the PDF version of the application
- Download the LiftOff 2022: The Artemis Generation application
- Complete and sign the application
- Fax, mail or and deliver your application by deadline