Proposal to GT $100K “Cutting Edge Research” Grant Competition; April
Presentations to local schools:
- Presentation to freshman class at Georgia Tech; February
- Teasley Elem.School: 75 fifth-graders considering kids’ life on Mars: April
- Presentation to Atlanta 9th and 10th Grade SWE Outreach program: April
Presentations and Discussion with Industry:
- Link to ME and Mat. Engineering at GT: March
- Discussion with TSCC; SpaceHab; April
- Presentation to Atlanta Engineers’ society on Space-Based Business; April.
- Presentation to GT Dean of Engg. (link to Construction Industry): May
- Strategic plan being presented to financiers in Mid-East / N. Africa: May / June
- Acoustic Shaping research presentation to USRA / NASA MSFC, June.