1. Teach at a Texas high school.
2. Submit a written proposal project summary along with your application. This summary will be used to select the schools for this year's competition. Funding and time constraints are limiting the number of schools to 8 selected.
3. Attend the Spring Conference in Austin, TX at a date to be determined later.
4. Students must submit a written report at the time of the Spring Competition. The written reports from the schools will be compiled into a document that will be distributed to educators across the state.
5. It is preferred (but not required) that you take lots a pictures and video along the way. This helps document your project and can be included in the Sky View web page as well as for your student's oral presentations.
Sunday, 29-Aug-1999 21:44:11 CDT
CSR/TSGC Team Web