- Criswell, Dr. David. "The Challenges and Opportunities of Meeting the
World Power Requirements in the 21st Century," TSGC/ADP, 1996.
- Potter, Seth. "Solar Power Satellites: An Idea Whose Time Has Come," 1996.
- Annarella, Cyril. "Spacecraft Structures," Microspacecraft. Reston, 1995.
- Blake, J. B. and Gurney, D. J. " The Space Environment and Survivability,"
The Aerospace Corporation, 1988.
- Committee on Space Debris. Orbital Debris, A Technical Assessment. Washington,
D.C.: National Academy Press, 1996.
- Pasachoff, Jay and Wolfson, Richard. Physics, Extended With Modern
Physics. London: Scott Foresman and Company, 1990.
- Flint, Eric. "Thin Film Disc Shaped Large Space Structures," AIAA,
- Shape Memory Alloy, Inc. web page
- Adams, Louis. "Assign, Development, and Fabrication of a Deployable
Truss Model for Long Range Space Structures Application, Final Report,"
AAC-TN-1150. Astro Aerospace Corporation, California, June 1987.
- Adams, L. R. "Study of Efficient Structures for Geosynchronous
Spacecraft Solar Arrays, Phase VII: Final Report," AAC-TN-1148.
Astro Aerospace Corporation, California, 19 September 1986.
- Wertz, J.R. and Larson, W.J. Space Collision Analysis and Design.
Kluwer Academy Publishers, Boston, 1991.
- David, Leonard. "Dr. Brownies Comet Catching Machine," Final Report, vol. 9,
no.4, pp.8-9, July/August 1996.